Thursday, January 17, 2008

my OLDER husband






I'm married to an older man now...still as cute & balding as the one I was married to on Tuesday, but he IS much older now. I won't have to catch up for another 8 1/2 months now! Our little girl loves a party with cake & singing - we should actually have one every week for as much as she gets a kick outta it ;-)




It's a stiff 15 below zero this morning. I don't think a thing can move outside besides a sturdy vehicle. Yikes, that's a tough temp to see on the thermometer!




Gotta keep that snow from building up on the roof. Takes a mighty long shovel for that job...We had the thickest frost a week ago. It was really foggy the night before, so you kinda knew it was coming - but nothing can preview how beautiful it actually is when you wake up.

No comments: